Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The return of the errant blogger

I started one of these blogspot things...oh..at least two years ago, I wouldn't have a clue what I named it or how to log into it. They seem to have streamlined things a lot. Which is a good thing, because, while I *can* do the HTML thingy...I'd prefer not to.

I think of all these funny, witty, pithy things to write while I'm hauling down the highway in my truck...and then promptly forget them when I get within 5 feet of a keyboard. And somehow....in some way, I believe the folks I share the road with might not take too kindly to a 3 1/4 ton Dodge Ram hauling down I-35 at 65 whilst the driver composes on her laptop....

The other thing is that I'm going to make this public this time, for better or worse. Some might read it and leave and some might stay, and you know...I could care less, cuz it's not about you...it's about ME. :)

2 comments:

LL said...

I write the best entries in the shower, only to forget them when I sit down in front of the computer. Which explains the drivel you see on my site.

Welcome!!

Anonymous said...

I've been known to get up in the middle of the night to jot down ideas. I keep thinking I'll get one of those teeny tiny digital recorders for those inspirational moments, but what fun would that be?

PS - After reading your comment on LL's blog yesterday, I already like you!

Bb