Wednesday, November 22, 2006

hits

LL quotes, randomosity from text messages:

When it comes to laps, there is such a thing as too much cat.

Vitamin bottles sound just like cat treat jars, apparently. I've had Charlie stalking me for the last ten minutes because of a bottle of EPO.

Hey, I get really cranky and stupid when my blood sugar gets low. Who knew?

Am out of half and half. Fooey.

Must teach cats to make coffee.

It's fun watching these boys who are totally gobsmacked by K and just do NOT know how to handle it.

Oh dear. Have gone to Container Store unattended.

I formally apologize for any eyeroll I administered between '84 & '89. Good God.

Teenager, from the Latin "tenagus," meaning "to sass & annoy."

Drunken picture hanging is dangerous. I've lost my nails.

Hey, that movie where the pilots play volleyball is on! [BWA!]

No comments: