Friday, August 06, 2010

Time to get cracking..

..or posting. I'm paying about $105 a year for this dang website, so I need to like...you know...USE IT?  What a concept.

At the moment, typing is somewhat painful...we've been moving at work, as I might have mentioned, and I'm dead tired, I hurt all over and my trigger spots (hips, shoulders {esp. the left}, wrists, hands, feet) are hurting on top of the hurts.  Packing, unpacking, running back and forth directing traffic, trying to do my regular job on top of it, plus the special projects that are involved in a new place and tearing down the old one.  And then my 13-YO son had the unmitigated gall to say *I* don't do anything... *falls face down*

I have an IKEA hack post to finish...so imma get to it now.

ETA:  The IKEA hack draft is on my other computer and the boy is watching Netflix on it. so....I'll make lists instead.

No comments: