Thursday, August 26, 2010

On again, off again..

I was doing quite well last week, with the blogging. And then it all went pear-shaped, as they say.

I did actually make some progress with "things" over the weekend, but you know...two steps forward, 19 back...and here I am again. Still with mounds of clean clothes to be folded and put away; I'd done all the dishes and spiffed up the counters, and there it is all to do again. Damned dishes...what is it with having to be washed every day?  I mean, really?  And then I tried to do myself in this morning.

I go now?


This cat, Valentino, who is very prone to urinary issues, has decided that even the soft wheat cat litter is not to his liking, so he's been peeing on the garage floor next to the box, instead of in the box. *headdesk*  So, this morning, he'd done it again, so I grabbed what I thought was the hydrogen-peroxide kitty destinkum gallon jug. The stuff foamed up like it was supposed to and it usually has an odor, so I wasn't too horribly concerned over the odd smell and the burning, tingling eye-thing.

Do you know what the major ingredient in urine is?  That's right, Baby Bop, it's ammonia!

Do you know what was in the white gallon jug?  That's RIGHT, chlorine bleach!

Now...who knows what happens when you mix chlorine and ammonia?

Are we going to read the label first from now on?  You betcha, Red Rider!

No comments: