Saturday, August 07, 2010

10 things I love about my life

My husband. He's a rock.

My daughter and son. They're both wacky, super smart and one day the boy will be as awesome as the girl....right now...he's 13.

My mother. She has her moments, but 95% of the time she's pretty awesome.

My friends. Sylvan, S1ren, Debi, Lorrie, Kim....I don't know what I'd do without you all, and by extension Laurie, Kress, and Mel.

My critters. I loves me some fuzzbutts.

My boss. he aggravates the hell out of me at the same time he's cracking me up. I'm going to miss him when he PCS's.

Did I mention my awesome husband? :)

My son-in-law. He doth rock.

My minivan, Louisa. Weird as it seems, she was the exact right vehicle for this time in our lives.

This adorable little Dell 11.5 laptop. I wuvs it.

The intarwebs and Mr. Google. God, I love Googling stuff! :)

No comments: