Monday, June 04, 2012

Challenge

Sometimes I wonder why I pay the annual "rent" for this web site. I constantly think of things I should be posting, writing about, uploading ideas, pictures, etc. and yet here it sits. (Oooh..not too shabby, it's been "only" exactly 2 months since my last post. Groan.)

I've been watching Jennibellie's videos on YouTube. She's got me all fired up about art and things to do with all the paper and paint and ink and beads and ribbons, and CRAP I've accumulated over the years. I even now have ideas about these ancient kids' books I have.

My challenge is a post a day for the next 30 days. About anything, but I hope some will be about a project or something nifty I've done.

Ta.



Blatantly stolen from someone on FB. Haven't laughed that hard in a bit.

No comments: