Monday, July 25, 2011

Only two pages wasted

After all that angsting about which notebook to use for my lists...I've decided to keep the original. I mean, everything's already written out, why go to all the hassle? There's still plenty of room in the spiral, too. I can save the other one for a different project.

So. To keep up with putting the lists here, I give you the staples list:

  • Salt, pepper, spices and herbs*:

    • Marjoram

    • Basil

    • Oregano

    • Parsley

    • Garlic powder

    • Onion powder

    • Cinnamon

    • Nutmeg

    • Ginger

    • Curry powder

    • Coriander



  • Sugar, creamer

  • Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate mix

  • Oatmeal, cream of rice

  • Bisquick, flour

  • Syrup, honey

  • Emergency can-goods:

    • Tuna

    • Beans

    • Chunky soups

    • Ravioli

    • ETA beef stew

    • kippers

    • mac'n'cheese




*Need small spice containers

No comments: