Sunday, June 06, 2010

Daily Horoscope

For my main home page, I have iGoogle. You can pick all sorts of fun widgets to clutter up your iGoogle page and one of them is a daily horoscope from Tarot.com. For the most part, it's like any other generic, one-size-fits-none daily horoscope. But lately, they've been hitting it eerily spot-on.  Today's is a prime example:

You may feel as if you are at a turning point in your life, but everything may seem bigger than it actually is. It will take months before your long-term goals clarify, yet the choices you make now will be instrumental in your new direction. Don't worry if you cannot put all your ideas into one practical package. For now, let your imagination flow without restraint; you can make sense of your thoughts later on.


Over the last couple of days, I've been determined to turn things around in my life, to end the cycle of downward spiral, clean things up, clear things out, lose weight, finish projects, etc. But my mind can't settle on one thing to begin with. Today I decided to take control of my kitchen. I've washed a ton of dishes, and am cleaning the fridge out (most of what was in there was nascent compost), wash it out and clean the floors and start the plan to paint and refurbish the kitchen.  Also, I want to work my way through the laundry monster that's taken over the laundry/cat area in my studio, and move ahead on getting my shelves back up in my bedroom.

Why the heck am I sitting here typing??

No comments: