Monday, November 05, 2012

While waiting for Mdme B's astounding post...

Some appropriate music, Maestro, if you please.

Another one of those crap I LOVE posts, just because I love to annoy you.

1. Grey, misty, foggy days, and the temp must be below 55°

2. My new Crocs. Where have you been all my life?

3.  Random hugs from my teenaged boy..okay, so I said this last time, too. But can't have too much of a good thing, right?

4.  My frying pan I got at HEB on sale. Love. This. Pan.

5. Cheese. Haven't met a cheese I didn't like.  Some need a bit of, um, tempering...?  As in they need other things to kind of lessen the impact. There are fake cheeses I don't like, but real cheese is nomworthy.

6. Rock Star Zero.

7. My dogs.

8. Annoying you.

9. Sumatra Coffee.

10. Playing Angry Birds. There, I said it. :P

No comments: