Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life sucks...or not...

My Saints lost by one freaking point tonight. One. Freaking. Point. Really guys?  C'mon.  You couldna dug up a safety or a field goal or throwing a cheerleader over the goal line or something?  *sighs* At least my Longhorns won a tough one...that ought silence the critics...for about three days.

And, lest you think from the second to last post that I'm a whiny weener over no one liking me...it's not just the SCA thing, it's a whole host of shit. and I have to keep telling myself: someone would be stuck with my piles of crap at work and home...and that just wouldn't be a nice thing to do to anyone. but really, sometimes I wonder what the point of life really is...just to keep plodding on, raising kids who will just plod on toward a more diseased planet and society...bleah. But, here's a list of favorites, so you don't think I'm a complete negative nellie noo.

Things I love...in no particular order:

1. Waking up surrounded by my kitties. Reaching out to find soft fur first thing is the best.

2. Hugs from my big, gangly teenaged boy. *melts*

3. Rain on a sunday afternoon.

4. My studio (even though it's still overcrowded with CRAP atm)

5. Sonic's Chicago Dog.

No comments: