Monday, October 28, 2019

Calling out Epson

Epson.com engages in extortion. Period. My Epson WF 2860 was working just fine with after market cartridges until the latest firmware update. Now it won’t recognise them.

 At all.

 I’m furious because now I have perfectly good cartridges that are at least half full and the bloody printer won’t work. If I want to print I’m going to have to go to Office Depot, pay through the nose for Epson’s ridiculously expensive cartridges THAT DON’T LAST AT ALL!! I have too much to do for this crap.

Yes, I realise that is how printer companies actually make their money on these cheap printers, but it’s extortion, plain and simple. I wouldn’t mind so much if the cartridges actually lasted, but they don’t. You print a few things and they’re suddenly only half full.

Capitalist games. Fuck you epson.

No comments: