Thursday, June 20, 2013

A little doodle

Awhile back, April 22, to be exact, I was bored out of my gourd in staff meeting--a weekly ritual the Air Force must perform, even though I'm sure it leads to the death by boredom of more than a few every year...so was doodling and came up with this


and colored it with pencils I had at work. It stayed in my agenda for a while, then I pasted it in my daily art journal (which isn't so daily, but I digress...), and it stayed there for a while longer.

Then, Jennibellie sent me a little packet of embellishments which I have dubbed Jennibellishments...and there were these tiny little flowers to punch out (upper left)...and that started the whole page.


Mixed media: colored pencil sketch, Caran d'Ache Neocolor II, pattern paper, Jennibellishments, brads, glitter glue, K & company dragonfly die cut, homemade "washi" tape, gold metallic Sharpie®, Uni-ball Vision Needle pen 


No comments: