Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where does it go, this time....under the carpet?

I've been thinking, oh, it's just been a week or two since I posted...and yet the comments are off on my last post, which means that it's been over a month. Yes, indeedy, over 30 days, y'all. I'm a slacker of the nth degree.

Of course one might assume that slacking in posting means righteous activity in other areas.

*long blink*

One might assume many things. I would be the last person to stop you.

I've been playing mostly computer games and re-reading Harry Potter from the beginning. I have the first five books in the UK version and I need to order the last two to complete my set. At some point, I'd like to the get the first five in hardback, too. I prefer the UK versions, even though they end up costing me a bit more--pounds to dollars and shipping; I order them from Amazon.uk. Here's your Brit-slang trivia quiz for today. What are the following things called in the US: Skip, Alice band, fringe, pudding.*

I've actually had a number of things I wanted to write about, but at 1:40 AM after having spent hours reading the comments on one of Slacktivist's posts, I'm a bit ragged 'round the edges and can't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone what I wanted to write about all week.  I suppose I really should take to carrying a small spiral and pen with me everywhere...I have these ideas, super ideas...and then POOF! Artichokes.

This, then, is a kind of placeholder...I know, I know, I said the same thing over a month ago, but I will try to do better. Right now it's almost 2 in the morning (dang you, Fred and the fredbots!) and my artichokes are tired!

*A dumpster, head band, bangs, and dessert. :)

2 comments:

Kid#1 said...

.....artichokes?

Racu said...

Brrrraaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnzzzzzz......